OUR DINING ROOM IS OPEN, BUT YOU MAY STILL CLICK ABOVE FOR ONLINE TAKE-OUT ORDERING!
No-Contact Pick Up!
Dear Valued Guest,
As news of the Coronavirus continues to permeate the news and our conversations, we wanted to take this opportunity to let you know what steps we are taking to ensure that you and our staff are protected as we serve you in the Dining Room or Patio and via Curbside Pickup and Delivery orders!
First, the best way to protect each other is to follow the practices and precautions recommended by the CDC and other health organizations. These include:
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing. Hand sanitizer is used in addition to, not in lieu of hand washing. We have no-touch hand sanitizing stations for our Guests, Takeout Drivers, Pickup customers as well as for our team.
- We have re-worked our dining room to ensure that there is 6′ between guest tables and booths. Our dining room has high ceilings and is well ventilated. Our outdoor dining will be open, both our covered Parkside Patio and our upper patio as weather permits.
- Our service practices have been re-written to ensure safety for our guests and our team. Masks, social distancing, wait list changes, & employee wellness screening.
- We clean and disinfect all surfaces over and over and over. This includes doorknobs and handles, phone receivers, touch screens, Takeout counter tops, pens, restrooms, and any other contact surface. Menus are used once and sanitized. Tabletops and chairs are cleaned after each guest.
For our Guests and Delivery Partners:
- Please, wash and/or sanitize your hands before and after you pick up an order.
- The State of NC requires that you wear a face mask when you are in the building.
- Please follow our social distance guidelines
- Be patient as we all adapt to this new way of offering great food and service.
We look forward to seeing you when you are ready! Thank you for your support!
Pack’s Tavern Owners and Management
Pack’s Tavern, located in downtown Asheville, is a local, family owned restaurant and tavern committed to 100% satisfaction for every guest to the best of our ability.
We pledge great food and drink from a large and varied menu with warm and friendly service in our lovingly restored historic building adjacent to Asheville’s Pack Square Park.
The Asheville City government has generously provided free public parking after 5:00 p.m. and on weekends and holidays for Pack Square Park visitors on Marjorie Street, adjacent to Pack’s Tavern.
You can also find metered street parking and parking at several nearby Parking Decks: the Pack Square Deck on Biltmore Avenue; the College Street County Deck on college street, a deck at the AC Marriot hotel, and parking at the Hilton Garden Inn deck all only a block or two from Pack’s Tavern.
Pack's Tavern News
Upon walking in you can't help but notice the beautiful huge bar! Very eclectic looking, very woodsy, but gorgeous in its own way! The servers are really prompt, friendly, and the shift manager finds a way to visit each table!
The menu is very diverse with the ever popular Asheville farm to table items, but there's also pub food that you'd expect to find in a tavern! I had the hardest time choosing but eventually went with the BBQ Brisket MAC!! Outstanding is an understatement as the brisket was tender and a slight sweetness from the sauce and smoking process. The Mac was cheesy without having too much cheese which typically causes you to fight the cheese strings with each bite! You could eat the dish with a spoon which spoke to the tenderness of the brisket!
My apologies to Pack's Tavern for putting you in the Hard Rock Cafe category for all these years! Carry on my friends!!