Dear Valued Guest,
As news of the Coronavirus continues to permeate the news and our conversations, we wanted to take this opportunity to let you know what steps we are taking to ensure that you and our staff are protected as we serve you in the dining room and patio or via Curbside Pickup and Delivery orders.
First, the best way to protect each other is to follow the practices and precautions recommended by the CDC and other health organizations. These include:
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing. Hand sanitizer is used in addition to, not in lieu of hand washing. We have no-touch hand sanitizing stations for our Guests, Takeout Drivers, Pickup customers as well as for our team.
- We have re-worked our dining room to ensure that there is 6′ between guest tables and booths. Our dining room has high ceilings and is well ventilated. Our outdoor dining will be open, both our covered Parkside Patio and our upper patio as weather permits.
- Our service practices have been re-written to ensure safety for our guests and our team. Masks, social distancing, wait list changes, & employee wellness screening.
- We clean and disinfect all surfaces over and over and over. This includes doorknobs and handles, phone receivers, touch screens, Takeout counter tops, pens, restrooms, and any other contact surface. Menus are used once and sanitized. Tabletops and chairs are cleaned after each guest. And, we have partnered with BioPure-Asheville to treat the entire restaurant with hospital grade disinfectant and sealant.
For our Guests and Delivery Partners:
- Please, wash and/or sanitize your hands before and after you pick up an order.
- The State of North Carolina requires that you wear a face mask when you are in the building and not at your table.
- Please follow our social distance guidelines.
- Be patient as we all adapt to this new way of offering great food and service.
We look forward to seeing you when you are ready! Thank you for your support!
Pack’s Tavern Owners and Management