The Century Room
Downtown Asheville Wedding Venue
If you are looking for a beautifully unique space for your downtown Asheville wedding, the Century Room on the Park’s historic elegance has it all! A wonderful atmosphere, the perfect selection of food and beverages, excellent service and our staff’s attention to detail. Relax and enjoy the occasion!
Century Room Gallery
Our Downtown Asheville Wedding Venue, The Century Room, offers a beautiful turn of the century ballroom overlooking Pack Square Park. High ceilings, exposed wood trusses and brick walls create a wonderful atmosphere for your event. With a backdrop of downtown Asheville, your guests can enjoy wonderful food, impeccable service and plenty of room for dancing!
There is a HD projector with a 120” screen available for HD TV, PowerPoint presentations, or for your personal DVD or musical presentation. The Century Room also offers an incorporated central audio system featuring a wireless microphone for presentations, speeches and ambient music. Our food is delicious; our staff committed to making your event special and worry free.
The Century Room on the Park features:
- Historic venue in downtown Asheville
- Room for up to 250 people at a cocktail event or up to 180 seated
- A full-service bar
- Its own dedicated kitchen serving everything from heavy hors d’oeuvres, buffet dinners, plated meal and family style fare!
- A private suite which can serve a variety of needs, such as a place for brides to freshen up, musicians to take a break, etc.
- A/V capability for business luncheons or dinners, presentations, slideshows, or custom background music
Contact us by clicking the below button or by calling (828) 774-5235.
A beautiful multi-purpose event venue in downtown Asheville, NC. Perfect for receptions, corporate dinners, and other larger gatherings!